Don’t make things harder than they need to be. This appetizer can be made days in advance and is a delicious way to enjoy Wisconsin Edam. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152028084832419&l=b0ffbadbc3
Sweetest Day is this Saturday, October 19th. Make the day even sweeter with Wisconsin Cheese pairings that are meant for each other. http://bit.ly/19psoR8
How will you celebrate moldy cheese day? We’re gathering our favorite blues, gorgonzolas and blue-veined cheddars from Wisconsin.
Whether dining on the patio with friends or enjoying dinner for two by the fire, this Wisconsin Cheese Appetizer Board is unique and absolutely delicious.
Wisconsin Cheese is giving away the 20 varieties of cheese featured in the summer 2013 issue of Grate. Pair. Share. To be entered, browse the issue and share the link of your favorite recipe to Tumblr or Twitter tagged #WICheesePlease. We will randomly select a winner at the end of August.
How to Enter:
- Browse Grate.Pair.Share. summer 2013 issue
- Follow Wisconsin Cheese on Tumblr (@WisconsinCheese) or Twitter (@WisconsinCheese)
- Share an image or recipe from Grate.Pair.Share. tagged #WICheesePlease
- Contest ends August 31 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- One entry each on Tumblr and Twitter per household
- Open to adults 18 and older
- United States only
- This contenst isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr